- 01/12/2021 at 7:52 pm #18340
- 03/01/2021 at 3:46 pm #18939
- 03/01/2021 at 3:59 pm #18940
View from the top
Beginner’s Big BooBoo: In the first iteration, the large stripey feature bead was strung on cord 4, 8th position at the central bead position. Next attempt: Eliminate all beads on all cords in the 8th position of the focal section. String only the first half of the beads. Braid to the central point. Run all cords through the big hole in the large stripey feature bead. Then load the second half of the beads.
- 03/01/2021 at 4:04 pm #18941
Results better. Big stripey bead now hangs well in the braid with all cords running through it. Note however, the black cubes which were supposed to fall in the main row of the focal section didn’t quite make it.
- 03/04/2021 at 2:41 am #18954
- 03/01/2021 at 4:06 pm #18942
- 03/06/2021 at 12:59 pm #19068
Final Beaded Black & White 7-strand braid with acrylic magnetic clasp. Sadly, the cubes did not align as planned in the focal section. (Sorry I blew it, Yin.)
- 03/07/2021 at 9:22 pm #19087
That looks great Tina!
- 03/08/2021 at 8:58 pm #19098
Final Black & White Beaded Necklace, 7-Strand with Large Focal Bead in Focal Section.
- 03/09/2021 at 11:44 pm #19105
- 03/27/2021 at 11:46 pm #19449
- 03/27/2021 at 11:48 pm #19450
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.