Tagged: Made with imposter
- 06/27/2020 at 1:14 pm #15523
- 06/27/2020 at 7:27 pm #15524
I didn’t. I braided all the 8 tama braids together with the 4 tama braid. Then I started a new set of Imposter for the 16 tama braids. If that’s not an option for you, you can split the amount of fiber on each tama in half, so you have 19 or 20 threads on each tama after the split if using Braiders Hand Imposter or silk, and 12 or 13 threads on each tama if using silk from Adrienne Gaskell.
- 08/02/2020 at 1:01 pm #16241
- 08/03/2020 at 4:22 pm #16260
Lovely braid, Cherie! I like flattening this braid because you can choose the most attractive sides and put any errors on the sides.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.