- 03/13/2021 at 12:28 pm #19156
Will you please show a picture of this?
tubing over the braid nub and tassel join
- 03/18/2021 at 4:48 pm #19213
Beth, yes this will be shown during class.
- 03/18/2021 at 3:48 pm #19211
At the end of each braid, does it matter which type of bead is the last one to braid? If a magatama, should it be only one or two to drop?
- 03/18/2021 at 4:49 pm #19214
Michelle, this and other questions will be answered during class.
- 03/21/2021 at 10:41 am #19261
I’m a bit confused about the second braid. In the kit I have 6 8ft Slon bead cords, folded in half, so each one is about 4 ft. I braid as directed until it measures 14 inches. If I take it off the marudai at that point, do I tie a knot in the remaining cords to start the next braid? Will there be enough cord for a second braid?
- 03/21/2021 at 2:50 pm #19276
- 03/21/2021 at 6:58 pm #19284
I double checked my kit and DO have a second set of cords. Thanks so much! Now things make a lot more sense.
- 03/22/2021 at 12:22 pm #19300
- 03/23/2021 at 2:54 pm #19370
Adrienne, do you think I would run into trouble with connecting the tassel if my ribbon was 1/4″ wide instead of 3/8″?
- 03/23/2021 at 8:25 pm #19374
No, as long as it is less than 3/8 in. and not more you should be okay.
- 03/23/2021 at 7:11 pm #19372
When working beads onto the braid should the beads be added before or after moving the cords?
- 03/23/2021 at 8:28 pm #19375
- 03/26/2021 at 7:54 pm #19434
Will there be a separate video of the “quick and easy off method” for ending the braids?
- 04/01/2021 at 7:41 pm #19479
Is 30% CW correct? Seems pretty light.
- 04/13/2021 at 9:05 am #19651
25 to 30% should be good, if it is too tight, massage it as you go and before ending and removing from disk or marudai.
- 04/10/2021 at 2:35 pm #19585
What should the diameter of the unbeaded sections of the braid be? Also what should the diameter of the ribbon portion of the rolled tassel be? I ran into a problem on my second necklace because I rolled the tassel ribbon more tightly than the first. When I got to the bottom of the embellishments, I found there wasn’t enough foundation to support the rondelles in the last row as in the upper rows. I guess I’ll rip out the last few rows and will try to build up the bottom portion.
- 04/13/2021 at 9:07 am #19652
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.