- 10/26/2020 at 3:03 pm #18055
- 10/26/2020 at 3:04 pm #18056
- 10/26/2020 at 3:06 pm #18057
- 10/26/2020 at 3:08 pm #18058
- 10/26/2020 at 3:14 pm #18059
The above pictures were taken at the Children’s Peace Park in Hiroshima. The monument is ground zero where the A-bomb hit. Sadako’s statue is named for the little girl who was two when the bomb dropped and who developed leukemia as a result of the bomb. She folded 1000 cranes which according to Japanese legend would make her wish come true.In the collage, there are cranes folded by Sadako. These are on exhibit in the Peace Museum.
Around the statue are glass cases that hold different batches of cranes (1000 each) brought to the park by children from all over the world.
Fold cranes —
And POST PICTURES!!!!!!
- 11/02/2020 at 10:24 am #18121
Thanks for the origami session, Carol. Here are my cranes.
- 11/02/2020 at 2:14 pm #18127
<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>
- 12/07/2020 at 6:04 pm #18216
Five Cranes made with origami paper representing Chiyogami Patterns
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.