August 19 – 22, 2019 • The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort
Retreat Fee includes:
- 4 days of kumihimo immersion, 2 six-hour sessions with each instructor
- Breakfast and lunch provided on class days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Farewell dinner Thursday evening
* Retreat fee does not include lodging or transportation to the resort. The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort is about 45 miles east of Portland, Oregon (PDX airport)
Mt. Hood Oregon Resort AKS Group Rates
The AKS group rate will not be available until January 19th at noon PST.
Please call the Mt. Hood Oregon resort for reservations @ 503-622-2250, ask for the American Kumihimo Society group rate. (Booking sites will not honor the AKS group rate)
The AKS group rate will apply to Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights (August 18 – 22). Group rate is available 3 days prior and after the retreat dates.
• King & Queen Rooms $149.00* per night.
• Fireside Rooms $179.00* per night.
*A Resort Fee, currently $20.00 per room per night, plus 7.8% tax will be added to room charges.
Resort fee provides Internet service; pool, hot tub, parking, wifi, putt-putt course, Direct TV, and other seasonal recreation.
Rollway beds are available for a $10 charge per night (not available in all room types).
Cancellations must be made before 4 pm 24 hrs in advance of arrival date.